Bangkok Class and Miss Lotriet are all really excited to have a class blog and the opportunity to share our work. It’s very important that we keep the blog a safe and secure place to work.
We have a few simple guidelines that we need to keep to in order to make the most of our class blog:
- Children should only use their first name when commenting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Reena’s Mum” or “Gary’s Grandfather”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from Miss Lotriet.
- All posts will be checked by Miss Lotriet before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are checked by Miss Lotriet before they appear on the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not try using Two Stars and a Wish like we do in school? That’s two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Make sure you double check your comments carefully before submitting them.
- Everyone in Bangkok Class will stick to these guidelines.
If you have any more concerns about the security of the blog then please feel free to have a chat with Miss Lotriet.